Fisher students caught stealing signs | Crime
Two St. John Fisher students were let off the hook after East Rochester police found multiple signs in their possession.
On Sunday, April 1, two males were pulled over for speeding when the officer observed several signs belonging to Fairport Hots. Police also found a “No Dumping” sign and a street sign reading "Fishers and Hilltop Drive," both of which belonged to the Village of Victor.
The signs were returned to their owners, and neither party decided to press charges.
Upcoming Events near Brighton-Pittsford
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local unemployment rate drops in March
- Harley School holds grand opening of The Commons
- Brush fire on Pinnacle Hill threatens broadcast equipment
- Harley hosts press conference and public opening of The Commons, a “Living Building”
- MCC radio station to hold Monte Carlo night to benefit Wounded Warrior Project