Brighton Police blotter for February 7th | Crime
ARRESTED for UUMV | W. Henrietta Rd
On 02/04/13, Jorge DeJesus, Jr., 31 of Rochester, was arrested for unauthorized use of a vehicle when he failed to return a rental car.
Burglary 2nd | Pamela Lane
02/04-05/13, 2230-1030 hrs. The suspect entered the garage and stole the battery out from under the hood of the victim’s vehicle.
Criminal Possession of a Forged Instrument/Petit Larceny | Elmwood Ave
01/30/13, 1630 hrs. The suspect paid the victim counterfeit money in exchange for an item the victim had listed for sale on Craigslist.
Identity Theft | Dover Park
01/30/13-02/02/13. The suspect opened up numerous credit card accounts in the victim’s name and made unauthorized purchases in at least three states.
Identity Theft | Village Lane
01/30-31/13. The suspect used the victim’s credit card number to make unauthorized purchases out of state.
Attempted Identity Theft | Hartfeld Drive
01/30/13. The suspect attempted to open an on-line account in the victim’s name.
Grand Larceny | Brighton-Henrietta Town Line Rd
01/30-31/13, 2300-1400 hrs. The suspect(s) stole a 6-foot snow plow out of the parking lot.
Upcoming Events near Brighton-Pittsford
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local unemployment rate drops in March
- Harley School holds grand opening of The Commons
- Brush fire on Pinnacle Hill threatens broadcast equipment
- Harley hosts press conference and public opening of The Commons, a “Living Building”
- MCC radio station to hold Monte Carlo night to benefit Wounded Warrior Project