New principal named at Seton Catholic School | News
There will be a new principal at Seton Catholic School in Brighton next year.
Linda Moll will be replacing Anthony Cook, who has been named to replace Anne Willkens Leach as superintendent of Catholic Schools for the diocese. Willkens Leach is retiring next month.
Moll, who lives in Williamson, Wayne County, has been an English Language Arts teacher at St. Mary's School in Canandaigua for the past five years. She has also worked at St. Mary's of the Lake Church in Ontario and had teaching positions in Silver Creek, Hannibal and Williamson.
Upcoming Events near Brighton-Pittsford
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local unemployment rate drops in March
- Harley School holds grand opening of The Commons
- Brush fire on Pinnacle Hill threatens broadcast equipment
- Harley hosts press conference and public opening of The Commons, a “Living Building”
- MCC radio station to hold Monte Carlo night to benefit Wounded Warrior Project