Biking will be topic of meeting in Brighton tonight | News
Biking will be the topic of a public meeting in Brighton tonight.
The town has received more than $68,000 from the Genesee Transportation Council. Officials want to use the money to improve bike and walking paths in Brighton.
You are invited to share your thoughts today from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Brighton Town Hall.
Top Brighton-Pittsford Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Update: Three maintenance workers attacked at St. John Fisher College, suspect in police custody
- Four schools named to U.S. News and World Report list of best STEM schools
- Report: Monroe County most fiscally stressed in NYS
- Eastside forecast for June 18th
- Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation benefit to take place in Pittsford