Dance Festival is back at Nazareth College Arts Center | News
This summer, there will be a lot of dancing going on at the Nazareth College Arts Center because the Dance Festival is back.
The third year for the annual dance festival at Nazareth College starts Thursday. This year's headliners include the "Luna Negra Dance Theater", the "Martha Graham Dance Company" and Bessie Award winner Beth Gill. There will also be a pops performance by the RPO.
The festival runs July 12 – July 21.
Last year, more than 6,000 people attended the festival.
To see the schedule for this year's festival, go to http://artscenter.naz.edu/dance-festival
Top Brighton-Pittsford Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State education department releases 4-year graduation rates
- "Do the Right Thing" winner: Peyton Starling
- Pittsford's Abby Wambach to hold soccer camp in July <p align="center" style="margin:0in 0in 0pt;text-align:center;line-height:normal"> </p>
- Eastside forecast for June 17th
- 26th Annual Gaffney Memorial Golf Tournament