RG&E customers without power in Monroe County | News
More than 1,600 customers are without power in Monroe County.
RG&E tells News10NBC that the majority of the outages started in Mendon but now it appears that the Rochester now has a majority of the outages with over 1300 reported. R&E says that the outages in Mendon were caused by a tree branch falling on conductors due to the wind. High usage is paying a role in the outages in the city.
Upcoming Events near Brighton-Pittsford
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local unemployment rate drops in March
- Harley School holds grand opening of The Commons
- Brush fire on Pinnacle Hill threatens broadcast equipment
- Harley hosts press conference and public opening of The Commons, a “Living Building”
- MCC radio station to hold Monte Carlo night to benefit Wounded Warrior Project