St. John Fisher College surpasses Vision 2020 Comprehensive Campaign goal | News
Monday evening, St. John Fisher College officials announced the successful completion of the Vision 2020 Comprehensive Campaign – the largest in the college’s history.
In 2006, St. John Fisher President Dr. Donald Bain set the goal at $50-million. At a special donor gala Monday, Dr. Bain announced the campaign team raised $52,112, 552.
“From the outset, Vision 2020 was designed as the blueprint for the strategically planned and managed growth of the College; for enhancing the academic programs and facilities; and for strengthening Fisher’s endowment,” Dr. Bain said. “I am pleased to say that we have been successful on all of these fronts.”
News10NBC Sports Director Robin De Wind, a graduate of St. John Fisher, served as the emcee.
Top Brighton-Pittsford Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Award-winning journalist set to speak at Cloverwood Senior Living
- Update: Three maintenance workers attacked at St. John Fisher College, suspect in police custody
- Four schools named to U.S. News and World Report list of best STEM schools
- Report: Monroe County most fiscally stressed in NYS
- Eastside forecast for June 18th